Covid-19 Statement (updated 5th July 2020)
We’re open for bookings – please telephone or use our online Reservations page
We are getting to grips with how to implement a new way of doing things and will update this notice if any changes need to be made.
We’re also busy getting the restaurant ready and finalising our new menus, so please check our website Menu pages over the next few days.
This is our pledge to all our customers and staff to ensure their safety:
- We will take reasonable steps to follow the Government’s Covid-19 Secure Workplace Guidelines
- Every member of staff will be trained in new health and hygiene related procedures and their responsibility to customers and colleagues
- Tables, chairs will be cleaned thoroughly after each meal with disinfectant and disposable single-use paper towels, on top of our usual day to day rigorous cleaning, and all staff will be trained accordingly
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be installed at the entrance and outside the toilet and anti-bacterial soap will be provided in the washroom – we expect all customers to avail themselves of these facilities
- Diners will be positioned at the recommended distance apart from other occupied tables (including the planned 2 tables for al fresco dining outside the main restaurant, weather permitting) – empty tables do not mean they are available!
- In order to maintain social distancing and, therefore, limit numbers of diners, customers are required to book in advance (either by telephone or using our online Reservations page) and pay a deposit to secure the booking. The person making the booking will be contacted by phone to collect the deposit – bookings will not be confirmed without a deposit. We will send an email confirmation of your booking
- You will be given single-use, disposable menus at the table
- Cutlery/glasses/condiments and single-use napkins will be provided when food is served
What we ask of our customers:
- Please adhere to social distancing: keeping the minimum recommended distance and limiting contact with other people whilst at our premises
- Wash your hands regularly – anti-bacterial soap is provided in the washroom and we have installed wall-mounted hand sanitisers
- Please do not come if you are felling unwell in anyway or if you have been in contact with anyone who is ill or experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms (including but not limited to: cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell)
- For the immediate future, please book your table in advance. In order to maintain social distancing we will be staggering arrival times for all tables
- If possible, please use cards and contactless payment methods
- Please do check the online menus prior to arrival
See you all soon. Take care. Love from Luigi, Patricia and Gennaro x
It is with a very heavy heart that we have been forced to close our restaurant
We would like to thank all our customers, and we will miss you all during this very hard period that we are all likely to have to face, Lets hope it is over as soon as possible.
We shall be back as soon as it is possible and we look forward to welcoming you all again, in the mean time please take care and stay safe
Luigi, Patricia and Gennaro X
For that special someone who has it all, why not give a Dolce Vita gift voucher,
We personalize each one, so they are all unique!
phone or email for more details
Please note that all our vouchers have a six month expiry date,be sure to use it by then, after that date they will no longer be accepted
Great news! We’ve been awarded a Rosette for Culinary Excellence by the AA.
Of all the Restaurants across the UK, approximately 10% are of a standard which is worthy of 1 Rosette and above so this is a huge achievement for all at La Dolce Vita.
This joins our collection of trophies from the English Italian Awards for Midlands Regional Best Restaurant under 50 seats (2016), Chef of the Year (2017) and Best Restaurant (2017).
A massive thanks to our talented team and to all our supportive customers and friends!
We had the honor and pleasure of meeting a very special lady, who shared a very special birthday with us,
Kathleen, who is a beautiful lady who has already booked for next years birthday, when she will be 100 years old!!
Thank you Kathleen and family, best wishes to you all…..
WednesdayDinner: 18:30 - 22:00
ThursdayDinner: 18:30 - 22:00
FridayLunch: 12:00 - 14:00 Dinner: 18:30 - 22:30
SaturdayLunch: 12:00 - 14:00 Dinner: 18:30 - 22:30
SundayDinner: 18:00 - 22:00